- Is Anton a French name?
- What does the name Anton mean in French?
- Is Anton a black name?
- What does Anton mean in the Bible?
- What is a nickname for Anton?
- What is the name Anton short for?
- What does James name mean?
- Is Anton a female name?
- What nationality is the name Anton from?
- How do u pronounce Antoine?
- How do u pronounce Antwan?
Is Anton a French name?
Anton is a Belarusian, Bulgarian, Greek, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, Macedonian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, and Ukrainian given name, from Latin Antonius….Anton (given name)
What does the name Anton mean in French?
The meaning of the name “Anton” is: “Priceless; inestimable or praiseworthy”.
Is Anton a black name?
The race and Hispanic origin distribution of the people with the name ANTON is 83.7% White, 4.5% Hispanic origin, 6.9% Black, 2.9% Asian or Pacific Islander, 1.6% Two or More Races, and 0.4% American Indian or Alaskan Native.
What does Anton mean in the Bible?
Anton is baby unisex name mainly popular in Christian religion and its main origin is Latin. Anton name meanings is A flourishing man.
What is a nickname for Anton?
Origin of the name Anton: “Priceless” and “of inestimable worth” are popular folk definitions of the name. Var: Anton, Antonio. Short: Toni, Tonio, Tony.
What is the name Anton short for?
Anton is a short form of the Latin name Antonius, an ancient Roman family name, which derived from the ancient Greek name Anteon, son of Herkules.
What does James name mean?
Origin: James comes from the Hebrew name Jacob, and means “supplanter.” Gender: James is traditionally used as a boy name, but it has become more common as a girl’s name, too.
Is Anton a female name?
Antónia is a Hungarian, Portuguese, and Slovak feminine form of Anton, Antal and António used in Hungary, Slovakia, Portugal, Brazil, Namibia, South Africa, Angola and Mozambique as well as parts of Romania….Antonia (name)
|Nickname(s)||Toni, Anto, Nia, Toña|
What nationality is the name Anton from?
A German, Russian, Scandinavian and Slav form of Anthony which is either from the Latin antonius which is of unknown origin but was a Roman family name thought to mean “priceless”, or from the Greek anthos, meaning “flower”.
How do u pronounce Antoine?
Ann-tone like the girls name and the sound….Pronounce Names.
|Type of Name:||First Name|
How do u pronounce Antwan?
- Phonetic spelling of antwan. antwan. An-Twon-An.
- Meanings for antwan. Priceless.
- Examples of in a sentence. Atlantic 10 Media Day notes: URI forward Antwan Walker seeks NCAA waiver, tough schedules, coaching experience and more.
- Translations of antwan. Chinese : 安特万